The Evolving Scholar
Open access community-driven platform for multidisciplinary and open peer-reviewed publications. Curated by TU Delft OPEN, the open access publisher of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft).
12 People joined 0 Publications
- Publish open access and get exposure, increase your impact!
- Join the conversation of your peers and get recognized as an expert and guardian of quality!
- Watch over a growing scholar community and get rewarded for building up a healthy academic publishing environment!
- The work has not been previously published, nor been submitted to another publisher.
- If the work has been published on a preprint or repository server, reference is made in the current submission.
- There available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submitting author has received permission from the co-authors to submit their work to The Evolving Scholar.
- You have obtained permission from the original owners to reuse their photographs, illustrations or drawings.
- You agree to follow the code of conduct set by Orvium and TU Delft.
- You agree to publish your work Open Access under CreativeCommon compatible license (CC0, CC-BY, CC BY-ND) and to have your work undergoing an Open Peer-Review process.
- Click the button above to join The Evolving Scholar community.
- Now you can submit your publication to the community.
- Community moderators will accept or reject your contribution.
- If it is accepted, your publication will appear in the community.