- The work has not been previously published, nor been submitted to another publisher.
- If the work has been published on a preprint or repository server, reference is made in the current submission.
- Where available, URLs for the references have to be provided.
- The submitting author has received permission from the co-authors to submit their work to The Evolving Scholar.
- You have obtained permission from the original owners to reuse their photographs, illustrations or drawings.
- You agree to follow the code of conduct set by Orvium and TU Delft.
- You agree to publish your work Open Access under CreativeCommon compatible license (CC0, CC-BY, CC BY-ND) and to have your work undergoing an Open Peer-Review process.
- Click the button above to join The Evolving Scholar community.
- Now you can submit your publication to the community.
- Community moderators will accept or reject your contribution.
- If it is accepted, your publication will appear in the community.
The Evolving Scholar
Open access community-driven platform for multidisciplinary and open peer-reviewed publications. Curated by TU Delft OPEN, the open access publisher of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft).
Publish open access and get exposure, increase your impact!
Join the conversation of your peers and get recognized as an expert and guardian of quality!
Reward and Recognition
Watch over a growing scholar community and get rewarded for building up a healthy academic publishing environment!
Milk discovery and processing enabled human settling and thriving in various settings. The discovery of cheese led to the production of whey as dairy by-product. Although it can find application in food, beverages, personal care products, pharmaceuticals and medical treatment, cheese whey is a massive dairying residue world-wide (154 Mm3·y-1)...